Welcome, respect and support all people as unique individuals.
Inspired by the vision of Jesus Christ, St Paul’s Parish School is a welcoming, respectful and inclusive community that fosters the optimal growth and wellbeing of each person. Through our pursuit of excellence in holistic education, all are empowered to grow as life long learners and as the people we are called and gifted to be.
Our vision calls us to:
- Welcome, respect and support all people as unique individuals.
- Nurture growth in faith and spirituality through the experience of daily life and learning in our community.
- Expect all to give, and to achieve, their best.
- Promote an ethos of care for the health and wellbeing of individuals, our parish school community and our environment.
- Build trusting, respectful relationships as the foundation for effective teaching and learning, and for growth in knowledge and appreciation of self and others.
- Provide a rich and challenging curriculum that empowers each child for life and future learning within a complex, global community.
- Achieve optimal standards in teaching and learning, and in the leadership and resources needed to support them.
- Develop authentic partnership between home, school and the wider community based on open communication and a shared commitment to the wellbeing of all.
- Be reflective and innovative in recognising and responding to the evolving needs of people.